Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Thema: Source for Aporo-hybrids

Erfahrener Benutzer *****
    Renommee-Modifikator

Standard Source for Aporo-hybrids

Hi all,
    I am looking for a commercial source of Aporo-hybrids. I am in U.S. and not much of a selection here. One place has a huge selection but the wait for shipment to arrive is 1-3 months. Any help is much appreciated. I am especially fond of Paetze (correct ?) Aporo-hybrids.

Thanks
    Joe

Erfahrener Benutzer *** Avatar von Sempervivum
    Renommee-Modifikator

Standard Source for Aporo-hybrids

Hallo Joe,
    I suppose, you mean the german epi-grower Helmut Paetzold who is living in Berlin. He ships his plants himself and you can request his plant list which contains 17 aporo hybrids. His adress is:

Helmut Paetzold
    Ortnitstraße 108
    13088 Berlin

May be the following is of interest for you: The association of the Berlin cacti growers has issued a fine magazine full of fotos of Mr. Paetzolds hybrids:
    http://www.kakteenfreunde-berlin.de/.
    I'm shure you can order this magazine there.

Another source for aporo hybrids is just the site that is owning this forum: Kakteen-Haage in Erfurt:
    http://www.kakteen-haage.de/cgi-local/shop/shop.pl

Unfortunately I don't know anything about shipment overseas. But I'm sure Haage practices this.

Kind regards - Ulrich

Renommee-Modifikator

Standard

Sempervivum,
    Thank you, Yes Mr. Paetzold is who I was refering to but I do collect Aporo-hybrids in generall by any growers, I just love the blooms with a pendant habit. Kakteen-Haage I do know ships worldwide and I am working on an import permit. I will have to mail Mr. Paetzold to see if he will ship worldwide.
    Do you know if he speaks English? I wouldn't want to write to him and he not be able to understand my writing.
    I was sent a copy of Berliner Kaktteen-Blatter by Dr. Gutte who had heard of my endeavor with my EpiphytichenKakteen Forum. Many thanks to Dr. Gutte who sent this to me and I had not heard of it, it is a very beautiful booklet.

Take care
    Joe

Renommee-Modifikator

Standard

Hallo all,
    Do you know if http://www.blatt-kakteen.de/ is still in business? I see that the site has not been updated since 2003.

Thanks
    Joe

Erfahrener Benutzer *** Avatar von Sempervivum
    Renommee-Modifikator

Standard Aporo hybrids

Hallo Static,

I'm shure you can write to Mr. Paetzold in english. If he cannot read your letter himself, he surely will know someone who can translate it.

Good luck - Ulrich